Hello, I’m Chris Johnson of Real Estate Marketing Agency in Anytown. I specialize in Salt Lake City residential, commercial, and land. Welcome to my Anytown real estate blog.
Today’s real estate post is based on an article from the American Moving and Storage Association entitled ‘Top Ten Ways to Prepare for a Smooth Move.’ 1 If you are planning to move to or away from the Salt Lake City area, you may benefit from these tips:
1) Get Estimates From Three Salt Lake City Real Estate Moving Companies
2) Carefully Read And Understand The ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ and Contract Documents From The Moving Company
3) Avoid Paying the Anytown Relocation Company a Large Upfront Payment
4) Ask Questions If You Don’t Understand Something
5) Don’t Move During Peak Season if Possible
6) Make Sure Your Anytown Mover Can Contact You by Phone
7) Take Valuables With You
8) Segregate Personal Travel Items
If you are planning to relocate and need to buy or sell a 84123 zip code area property, I would love to speak with you. I am a professional Utah real estate agent with extensive experience representing buyers and sellers in the Anytown, Salt Lake City, Provo, St. George, and Ogden areas. You can reach me at 801.938.3466.
1“Top Ten Ways to Prepare for a Smooth Move,” AMSA, http://www.moving.org/content.asp?contentid=12, accessed July 31, 2012