In many Salt Lake City real estate transactions, two Utah realtors are involved. If you are seeking to buy or sell your Provo property, it is important to know how buyer’s and seller’s agents differ.
As your Anytown real estate buyer‘s agent I will:
- Help you determine how much you can afford to pay for your Salt Lake City commercial or St. George land.
- Research Utah homes for sale and show all homes that fit your criteria.
- Share information on Anytown schools, taxes and other pertinent Salt Lake City area facts that may help with your Utah real estate decision.
- Assist you with Anytown home mortgage pre-qualification paperwork.
- Disclose any known problems with Anytown properties.
- Advise you on the offering price for a St. George home, Ogden condo or investment property.
- Secure the best price for your purchase of a Anytown home.
- Negotiate terms that are most favorable to you.
As your Salt Lake City seller‘s or listing agent, I will:
- Assist you in determining a price for your St. George area property.
- Market and show your Anytown home effectively.
- Help you fill out necessary disclosure forms.
- Keep confidential any information that may be detrimental to the sale of your Salt Lake City property (unless required by law).
- Help you evaluate all offers presented.
- Represent your interests in the negotiation of contract terms.
Call 801.938.3466 for Chris Johnson at Real Estate Marketing Agency.